- Assistance in establishing and executing MEP coordination.
- Knowledgeable expertise for field quality control inspections.
- Assistance in major MEP problem resolution.
- MEP equipment expediting (job site visits and quality control).
- Review/validation of major MEP contractor change order proposals.
- Coordination assistance in systems start-up and check-out.
- Meetings with clients, architects and engineers to fully understand the project.
- Budgeting and estimating
- Design development
- MEP value-engineering studies.
- Assistance in MEP contractor selection based on project requirements.
- Pre-purchase assistance for long-lead MEP equipment.
- Input for preliminary job schedules.
- Assistance in the preparation of MEP bid package scopes of work.
- Assistance in bid analysis and pre-award interviews.
Preconstruction & Planning
At ProCor Construction, our project teams – from project managers and superintendents to estimators and engineers – work diligently with customers to ensure the best product and service.